Reach Your Potential.
Projects far exceed the capacity of our region’s current pool of small-emerging construction businesses. We’ll take you through the process of becoming a certified small and emerging construction business in the City of Omaha. We’re dedicated to providing training for construction entrepreneurs and individuals — developing the talent needed in our region’s construction industry. We work with community partners across the region to provide educational and technical assistance.
Opening Up New Opportunities.
We’ll help you build capacity, break down barriers and increase opportunities for your construction-related and professional services companies.
- Training and Mentoring that covers:
- Bidding techniques and procedures
- Bond preparedness
- Credit Expansion/Remediation
- Human Resources
- Plan Reading
Accomplishing More. Together.
REACH is a collaborative effort, combining resources from many entities to help small and emerging businesses grow and prosper.
- City of Omaha
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Metropolitan Community College
- Seventy Five North Revitalization Corp.
- Catholic Charities/ Micro Business Program
- Nebraska Business Development Center
- Nebraska Enterprise Fund
- Society for Marketing Professional Services
It’s All Within Reach.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.